Starting my minecraft multiplayer server from my phone?

1. Okay, every now and then I come to a situation where one of my buds wants to get on my server and I'm not home to start it up. Is there a way that I can start my server from my phone? I have a Droid Thunderbolt. Maybe there's an app? I tried google and I usually find what I'm looking for but I didn't this time.

Thanks if you can help :)

User Info: tardersauce

tardersauce - 5 years ago

1. Well you could setup remote desktop for your computer, and use a remote desktop app on your phone.

User Info: gamemaster2200

gamemaster2200 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Can not start from phone. Your only option is to start it first then leave it on all day so your buddy can get on.

User Info: DuneManta

DuneManta - 5 years ago 0 2
  2. Until Notch fully implements Minecraft on the Android and AppStore, you cannot start a server on your phone.

User Info: somrandomguy86

somrandomguy86 - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. Remote desktop is best in this case for now.

User Info: Bubmeister1

Bubmeister1 - 5 years ago 1 0
  4. Notch still needs to make that son.

User Info: DoggyTV

DoggyTV - 5 years ago 0 1
  5. You have to program for your computer to launch the server upon receiving a prompt from you phone. i know this is possible i am unsure how to do it though.

User Info: raroo77

raroo77 - 5 years ago 1 0