My server is lagging after update?

1. Okay, I made a server o my own awhile ago. It was running very nicely and my friends and I have guilt a lot of awesome stuff on it. It use to run with 40-60 mb memory use when no one is on. Now, after the update today, i tried logging in and it said server out of date! or something like that. I looked up how to update it and I deleted the server software and replaced it with the new server software. Now my server runs with 115 mb memory use when no one is on. My friend can't even log in because its so laggy. Is there a way to fix this? thanks :)

User Info: tardersauce

tardersauce - 5 years ago

1. Honestly, we're all in the same boat. If you check Notch's twitter, he just realized how bad the bugs he caused were. Hopefully the game will be playable tomorrow or so. If you backed up your 1.5 jar and server files, I would stick with 1.5 until 1.6.5 comes out. If not, well then sit back and learn to always BACK UP YOUR STUFF BEFORE UPDATING. =)

User Info: pstwoorbust

pstwoorbust - 5 years ago 1 0