Does anyone have a good adventure or puzzle map I can play?

1. I have played a lot of adventure and puzzle maps and I am getting really bored playing on my own. My multiplayer doesn't work and I am now looking for other maps I can play. Does anyone know any good maps?

User Info: awesomeness1128

awesomeness1128 - 5 years ago

1. I agree with Bubmeister
    also you could look off youtube, Yogscast and Captainsparkles have quite a few vids of adventure maps that you could use as previews (or even walkthroughs :-P)

User Info: F1nz0r

F1nz0r - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. survival island, the crevice, four towers, etc. just look around on the forums :P

User Info: Bubmeister1

Bubmeister1 - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. You can look off youtube, minecraft forums, or download AdventureCraft mod. They have some neat maps too, like Journey to the Aether, or Zelda Adventure.

User Info: Link959

Link959 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. there are a few ones which are really good but you need mods, but here is 1

Extreme Portal Craft - mods required: Audio Mod
    Portal Gun mod
    Mod Loader
    there is a texture pack to make it look like portal but its not needed
    It's a remake of portal
    I cant remember the websites but you can just google it

User Info: ROB123987

ROB123987 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Try playing Vech's Super Hostile series. They're super-hard (yet awesome-looking) levels that are NOT for sissies. There's currently 8 of these maps out, look on the Minecraft forums for it.

User Info: dancnbna

dancnbna - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. There is a great map that is little known. Google search "Timescape Trouble in Snarestone" if you find a map made by ihatemimes then you got it! The map is a TON of fun with a solid story, fun puzzles, cool traps and dungeons, and all kinds of great stuff!

Hope this helps!

User Info: KnightofCaedeus

KnightofCaedeus - 5 years ago 1 0
  6. The Deep Space Turtle Chase is a masterfully created map by CaptainSparklez and the VoxelBox. It is wonderfully created with a fine attention to detail.

User Info: 99Winters

99Winters - 4 years ago 0 0