Question from awesomeness1128

Does anyone have a good adventure or puzzle map I can play?

I have played a lot of adventure and puzzle maps and I am getting really bored playing on my own. My multiplayer doesn't work and I am now looking for other maps I can play. Does anyone know any good maps?

F1nz0r answered:

I agree with Bubmeister
also you could look off youtube, Yogscast and Captainsparkles have quite a few vids of adventure maps that you could use as previews (or even walkthroughs :-P)
2 0

Answers

Bubmeister1 answered:

survival island, the crevice, four towers, etc. just look around on the forums :P
1 0

Link959 answered:

You can look off youtube, minecraft forums, or download AdventureCraft mod. They have some neat maps too, like Journey to the Aether, or Zelda Adventure.
0 0

ROB123987 answered:

there are a few ones which are really good but you need mods, but here is 1

Extreme Portal Craft - mods required: Audio Mod
Portal Gun mod
Mod Loader
there is a texture pack to make it look like portal but its not needed
It's a remake of portal
I cant remember the websites but you can just google it
0 0

dancnbna answered:

Try playing Vech's Super Hostile series. They're super-hard (yet awesome-looking) levels that are NOT for sissies. There's currently 8 of these maps out, look on the Minecraft forums for it.
0 0

KnightofCaedeus answered:

There is a great map that is little known. Google search "Timescape Trouble in Snarestone" if you find a map made by ihatemimes then you got it! The map is a TON of fun with a solid story, fun puzzles, cool traps and dungeons, and all kinds of great stuff!

Hope this helps!
1 0

99Winters answered:

The Deep Space Turtle Chase is a masterfully created map by CaptainSparklez and the VoxelBox. It is wonderfully created with a fine attention to detail.
0 0

How good does my internet or computer have to be to play? Answered DPowered
Keep on getting low fps with good computer? Open MonkeyHomicidal
Good Mapper? Open Gak237
Good minimap mods? Open dibbion
How to make a good mod pack? Open TruGeekster