Question from Prowler14

How do I craft shears and pistons?

^Please read the question above^

magic_sword1 answered:

I = Iron
W = Wood
R = Redstone
C = Cobblestone
S = Slimeball
P = Piston
X = Nothing
Shears:
X X X
X I X
I X X
Piston:
W W W
C I C
C R C
Sticky Piston:
X X X
X S X
X P X
2 0

Answers

Nintendude128 answered:

Shears: Two diagonal Iron Ingots
Piston: Three wood, cobble-iron-cobble, cobble-redstone-cobble
1 0

Link959 answered:

To craft shears, u can use the 2x2 crafting square. just place 2 iron ingots diagnally. For pistons...3 wooden planks on the top, 4 cobblestone, on both sides, then an iron ingot in the middle. Finally, put a redstone at the very bottom. Of course you need the crafting table, but if you want to make a sticky piston, slimeball on top, piston on bottom. 2x2 crafting square. Here's something you can do for fun: put a sticky piston under a crafting table. Place a redstone torch under the sticky piston. The piston moves up- now you have an actual crafting TABLE!
1 0

22bob22 answered:

Shears:(iron ingots x2) (2x2 grid)place the ingots 1pm any spot and place the other in any diagonal direction around it.
Piston:(iron x1, redstone x1, cobblestone x4, wooden planks x4, and Slimeball x1 ( sticky piston ) (3x3 grid) place redstone in bottom middle, iron ingot above that, wood in all 3 of the top row, and 2 cobblestone on each side.for the sticky piston place a slimeball above a piston (2x2 grid) hooted this helps
1 0

SupremeCookies answered:

Shears and Pistons are easy to make. All you need is a crafting table and some simple materials.
All you need to craft shears are to iron ingots. Place one iron ingot at the bottom left of the crafting table square. Then place another iron ingot in the middle of the crafting square. Da Dahhh!!!!! You got your shear. But if you want to make a bed, don't worry about a shear. Kill a sheep and it will drop one peice of wool. Kill three sheep and you got enough wool for a bed.
Pistons need more items to craft and you still have to use the crafting table for it as well. Too craft a piston, put three wooden planks across the top f the crafting square. Two cobblestone on each side, so four cobblestone all up. A iron ingot in the centre and a redston dust below the ingot, and there you go. You're own very piston. But if you want a sticky piston, put a piston in the middle of the bottom of the crafting square and a slimeball on top of the piston and you crafted a sticky piston!
1 0

Pistons? Answered tigerhawk100
Why does it say minecraft crashed when i try to craft more than....? Open gamemaster447
How do I craft a 5x5 crafting table? Answered dibbion
Industrial craft Achievements? Answered tigerhawk100
How do l craft an enchantment table? Answered dibbion