Question from warrawed

How do I beat (enemy ghasts)?

how the f##k do i kill ghasts they keep killing mE

thankS

From: GameGuru_96 3 years ago

They used to kill themselves by running into lava falling from the ceiling but they're fireproof now, so your best bet is a bow and plenty of arrows, unless they come within sword distance (You can also whack their fireballs they fire back at them by hitting them with anything, including an arrow you fired at it!).

Bow and arrow, obviously.

RECOMMENDED:Use a bow and arrow (Make sure to aim a bit high up since arrows are affected by gravity).Or (Not Recommended),let the ghast see you and when they shoot fireballs (White ball with a fire animation on it) grab your sword and swing it back to them.It's not recommended because it takes a ton of fire balls for them to die.

You can use a bow and arrow to shoot them down, or you can use the method I prefer which is to use a fishing on the ghast to pull them towards you and then hit them repeatedly with the sword. You can also play baseball with the ghast's fireball but it's most likely you won't be able to hit the ghast.

Bow and arrow and try to avoid falling through lava and hitting zombie pigman :)