(INVedit)?

1. is getting INVedit worth it.

User Info: warrawed

warrawed - 5 years ago
    What do you need it for? For buidling a map or just giving your self new items?

User Info: kasatonov

kasatonov - 5 years ago
    i got inVedit it works when blowing up the entire world.

User Info: warrawed

warrawed - 5 years ago

1. There's a mod out there called "TooManyItems", it's basically an in-game InvEdit that allows you to save items. However, you have to deal with installing mods, which is a whole other beast.

User Info: dancnbna

dancnbna - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. It really depends on how you like to play Minecraft. If you like the building aspect and get a sense of pride out of building impressive structures or complex machines, then go for it. If you prefer just getting rare materials (diamond, glowsone, lapis etc...) without the hassle of mining for them, then that's a good use for it as well, but I generally use it when I die deep in a cave (via lava, creepers or just plain bad luck) to restore rare materials (diamonds, obsidian etc) to save an arduous trek back down in an attempt to recover my valuables, which for me, tends to be fruitless (and, more often than not, deadly). Eitherway, I'd reccomend trying it out and seeing how you like it. :)

User Info: GameGuru_96

GameGuru_96 - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. INVedit can be a problem sometimes,
    i've had a few instances wheres it's deleted worlds
    that i've worked on for months.

User Info: CAPTAINcatzilla

CAPTAINcatzilla - 5 years ago 0 0