Question from warrawed

(INVedit)?

is getting INVedit worth it.

kasatonov asked for clarification:

What do you need it for? For buidling a map or just giving your self new items?

warrawed provided additional details:

i got inVedit it works when blowing up the entire world.

dancnbna answered:

There's a mod out there called "TooManyItems", it's basically an in-game InvEdit that allows you to save items. However, you have to deal with installing mods, which is a whole other beast.
2 0

Answers

GameGuru_96 answered:

It really depends on how you like to play Minecraft. If you like the building aspect and get a sense of pride out of building impressive structures or complex machines, then go for it. If you prefer just getting rare materials (diamond, glowsone, lapis etc...) without the hassle of mining for them, then that's a good use for it as well, but I generally use it when I die deep in a cave (via lava, creepers or just plain bad luck) to restore rare materials (diamonds, obsidian etc) to save an arduous trek back down in an attempt to recover my valuables, which for me, tends to be fruitless (and, more often than not, deadly). Eitherway, I'd reccomend trying it out and seeing how you like it. :)
1 0

CAPTAINcatzilla answered:

INVedit can be a problem sometimes,
i've had a few instances wheres it's deleted worlds
that i've worked on for months.
0 0