How much does Beta 1.7 cost, and how much Computer data does it use?

1. I keep trying to find the cost of Minecraft, and some people say it's like $12. Others say it's like $20. What I'd like to know is how much the game costs exactly. Also, how much Computer data it uses. I have 40.5 Gigabytes of data, and I wanna find out how much of that 40.5 Minecraft will use.

User Info: tartarsauceman

tartarsauceman - 5 years ago

1. The price for Minecraft is in Euros. During beta, the price is 14.95, as you can see on the official site:
    www.minecraft.net/prepurchase.jsp

The exchange rates vary a bit from day to day, but you can simply ask google "14.95 in usd" to get the current answer. As I write this, it comes out to $21.28.

As for size, tiny. On the machine I'm posting from, the minecraft install takes up ~44MB, or about 0.043 gigabytes.

User Info: benjaminkc

benjaminkc (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You can check minecraft.net for the price. Its about 15 Euros and 20 dollars. The maximum size minecraft can take is 1GB,because it runs on java,but I doubt you will make it to 1GB because that takes an insane amount of loading.

User Info: Marbiaach

Marbiaach - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. The price is in euros. its 14.95 euros as the above have said. as for data it can run up to 2 gigs of ram..i think that may be what you mean from the question of data...but it as well confuses me because you say you have 40.5 gigs of data...

User Info: raroo77

raroo77 - 5 years ago 0 0