Question from the_allmighty

Water-Crops help?

I have just built a "plant house" with five rows of plants and a walking row in between each one exept for the sides were I ave water. I just noticed that my middle row doesnt get any of the water and I dont have room for more water so I am thinking about building a underground channel under the middle row. Will it work? I mean will the middle row's plant's dirt get dark?

benjaminkc answered:

For irrigating farmland for wheat crops, the water has to be on the same level and within 4 spaces in each horizontal direction. (So, for example, a single block of water in the center of a 9x9 patch of farmland will irrigate the whole thing.) Flowing water counts, too, as long as it's on the same horizontal level.

If you don't want to redesign the whole thing, you could raise your walking rows with half-slabs and put a row of water underneath those. (Though really, you'd only need to do that with the center aisle, if I understand your description correctly.)
1 0

Answers

sinboss97 answered:

U mad ?
0 2

GROMABgladius answered:

IIRC, yes it will.
0 1

Crops? Answered shadow24585
Water Disposal? Answered Darkmega1123
Can you place water? Answered eatlead575
Can someone tell me how to download mods in a simple, brokendown way? Open IronOnyx
how do you change your skin in Pocket Edition? Unanswered Astro747