Question from azvin314

Every few seconds it freezes?

I didn't buy it - But I'm playing classic (Where you only build) To see if my laptop could play it. And It'll play - but freezes too much. Should I clean my laptop? Is there anything i could do to fix the problem? BTW Other Java/Flash games work perfectly

azvin314 provided additional details:

i got the game and it works perfectly. It was just my laptop didn't read the data right. it works fine now. Thanks!

CRAZZY_BEAST answered:

No it is just that classic mode is the mode which was made before beta and it's extremely earlier than the newest minecraft update so don't worry about it single player only lags when its just first spawning so buy the game it should be perfectly fine its just so early its really laggy
0 0

Answers

Marbiaach answered:

It doesn't matter if other java or flash games work perfectly.That has nothing to do with this.Minecraft is more reliant on CPU so can you show us your specs?
0 0

Can someone tell me how to download mods in a simple, brokendown way? Open IronOnyx
how do you change your skin in Pocket Edition? Unanswered Astro747
Pixelmon Server ? Unanswered Smcglynn1431
Conflicting recipes? Open Pyrithe
Pc/XBox multiplayer? Answered darkzacattack