Every few seconds it freezes?

1. I didn't buy it - But I'm playing classic (Where you only build) To see if my laptop could play it. And It'll play - but freezes too much. Should I clean my laptop? Is there anything i could do to fix the problem? BTW Other Java/Flash games work perfectly

User Info: azvin314

azvin314 - 5 years ago
    i got the game and it works perfectly. It was just my laptop didn't read the data right. it works fine now. Thanks!

User Info: azvin314

azvin314 - 5 years ago

1. No it is just that classic mode is the mode which was made before beta and it's extremely earlier than the newest minecraft update so don't worry about it single player only lags when its just first spawning so buy the game it should be perfectly fine its just so early its really laggy

User Info: CRAZZY_BEAST

CRAZZY_BEAST - 5 years ago 0 0

1. It doesn't matter if other java or flash games work perfectly.That has nothing to do with this.Minecraft is more reliant on CPU so can you show us your specs?

User Info: Marbiaach

Marbiaach - 5 years ago 0 0