Bro pulled out power cord to computer, world not showing up?

1. My minecraft save data isn't showing up when I start up the game. I check my computer if it still has my file and it's still there but its just not showing up. Does anyone know how to get my save data back on it?

User Info: BenjaminSS1990

BenjaminSS1990 - 5 years ago
    You were right CRAZZY_BEAST. It was corrupted.
    But I remembered I had a back up disk and got my old save file. Worked but I just have to start from a old part of the game but I'm happy that I have at least that and not have to start from another unknown world. But thanks anyways.

User Info: BenjaminSS1990

BenjaminSS1990 - 5 years ago

1. Probably not I would guess because the file most likely corrupted when the power cord was pulled if your game was open and you were on that world otherwise i guess force updating might help but that will eliminate all of your mods and reset everything except texture packs and save files honestly though i'm thinking it was a corrupt file messing up the save file sorry :(

User Info: CRAZZY_BEAST

CRAZZY_BEAST - 5 years ago 1 0