Question from warrawed

Fun mod?

im thinkinG about getting a new mod do you guys know any mods that would make my minecraft fun ?.

warrawed provided additional details:

ALL right thx man.

Answers

marcoexe answered:

youtube.com/show/minecraft?s=3

Check out this show, most of the videos show a lot of interesting mods.
0 0

Mcmeiswhoiam answered:

I suggest the Technic pack, but you do have to downgrade to 1.7.3, or the yogbox is great too, but idk what version that's at. Just google them, theyll be one of the first suggestions
0 0

DragonCat1 answered:

Tekkit or anything to do that involves HeroBrine or Explosions
0 0

Tigrex154 answered:

I"ve got a fun mods for you:- Galacticraft ( so you can build rocket into space)
- Hexxit ( so you can travel into dimensional doors, ride chocoobo , fight in the battle tower, loot pirate ship, and more). - Shapeshifter ( so you can transform into another mobs like enderman which has ability to teleport, silverfish. Which can spawn minion and more.
- And the last one the Team Crafted mod ( if you love youtuber like Skydoesminecraft, MinecraftUniverse, Ssundee, BajanCanadian, Asf Jerome, HuskyMudkipz.) You can find them and tame them also you can kill them to get special items.Truemu: drops jetpack, BajanCanadian: hunger games bow, huskymudkipz: his head and more. That's all the fun mod I"ve ever heard and good luck.
0 0

how do you change your skin in Pocket Edition? Unanswered Astro747
Pixelmon Server ? Unanswered Smcglynn1431
Conflicting recipes? Open Pyrithe
Pc/XBox multiplayer? Answered darkzacattack
How to set game rule in Survival? Answered darkzacattack