I need to create a new world in order to play with the 1,9 updates?

1. I have a world that I created in the 1,8 version, now i downloaded the 1,9. I need to create a new world to play with the new mobs, itens, etc?

User Info: killa137

killa137 - 5 years ago

1. This isn't a big problem unless you travel very far out. For any generated chunks before 1.9 there will be no 1.9 features but any 1.9 or lower versions features. So just travel a little bit far out. There should be a wall of random terrain when the 1.9 features start to generate so watch out for that! Otherwise you won't be able to get 1.9 features. Hope this helped :)

User Info: CRAZZY_BEAST

CRAZZY_BEAST - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. They'll all be there, but if there are new landscape features, you'll have to go out and generate new chunks

User Info: magic_sword1

magic_sword1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The 1.8 world that you have is rendered in 1.8, but that isn't a problem because there aren't any major render updates in 1.9. If you still have problems, wait to see when the official update is released.

User Info: Mcmuffinheadjr

Mcmuffinheadjr - 5 years ago 0 0