Question from nicomonetleone

Wont let me purchase?

When i try and buy it asks me for paypal acount im using a valid credit card and on www.minecraft.net
what am i doing wrong? its after i submit all the information that it does it

CRAZZY_BEAST answered:

If you are using a credit card from the USA it won't work because Minecraft (Mojang AB) is based in Sweden so you will need to use a credit card that is for international usage or a Paypal account. I know this isn't the best but this is the only possible way. Hope this helped :)
2 0

Answers

SioReolu answered:

I would ask for more information, but that would be troublesome, since this is concerning credit cards. Since your information is sparse, and I really can't ask you for any more, I recommend you ask Mojang about this, much rather gamefaqs. Try using this link: www.minecraft.net/support
0 0

Sacajawea231 answered:

I have the same problem but when I try to pay with paypal it either asks me to log into a moneybookers account or it says that there was a problem and some kind of reference number?
0 0

JaythekidRS answered:

Have you tried the Minecraft PC and Mac software download card? You can buy it at Gamestop and Walmart.
0 0

Where do you download or purchase this game? Answered Brothers2Beat
Why wont my dog stand up? Open SirBlueBird
The game wont play? Open Lunarace
Server wont work plz help? Open geofri1997
Minecraft wont update? Open watertype_lover