Wont let me purchase?

1. When i try and buy it asks me for paypal acount im using a valid credit card and on www.minecraft.net
    what am i doing wrong? its after i submit all the information that it does it

User Info: nicomonetleone

nicomonetleone - 5 years ago

1. If you are using a credit card from the USA it won't work because Minecraft (Mojang AB) is based in Sweden so you will need to use a credit card that is for international usage or a Paypal account. I know this isn't the best but this is the only possible way. Hope this helped :)

User Info: CRAZZY_BEAST

CRAZZY_BEAST - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I would ask for more information, but that would be troublesome, since this is concerning credit cards. Since your information is sparse, and I really can't ask you for any more, I recommend you ask Mojang about this, much rather gamefaqs. Try using this link: www.minecraft.net/support

User Info: SioReolu

SioReolu - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I have the same problem but when I try to pay with paypal it either asks me to log into a moneybookers account or it says that there was a problem and some kind of reference number?

User Info: Sacajawea231

Sacajawea231 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Have you tried the Minecraft PC and Mac software download card? You can buy it at Gamestop and Walmart.

User Info: JaythekidRS

JaythekidRS - 3 years ago 0 0