Question from geofri1997

Where can I find dougen?

Ok i think i spell it wrong but i enter my cave hear a weird sound but never find a dougen were the best place to look

azetav answered:

If you mean dungeon, it's a random thing, you can find it by walking near the surface in caves not that deep or way down in a mine... when digging a tunnel, and if you hear sounds its a good idea to follow that sounds and dig around that spot, it may be not a dungeon but a large natural cave with mobs in there.
1 0

Answers

dibbion answered:

Azetav may be right. I've run into a couple of dungeons, so I can tell you how to get to a dungeon. All's you need to do is go into a cave, and listen for creeper cries, and just follow them to their source. I have found a couple of dungeons without hearing anything. You'll know you're there if you see a monster spawner and a couple of chests, kill the mobs, and then put torches around the spawner to deactivate it, or just destroy it and raid the chests. Just make sure you mark your path to the surface so you can put those chests into your home. If you don't, you will get killed and you will lose your stuff, but you will find yourself back at the surface. You can also craft a chest by placing wooden planks in a circle on a 3x3 crafting table, made by filling your 2x2 crafting grid with wooden planks at one block per space. You can get wooden planks by mining wood in trees and then placing the wood into any size crafting grid. Note that for every one wood you mine and craft, you get four wooden planks blocks. Also note that when you go to craft your wooden planks, it doesn't matter what space you put your tree wood in.
0 0

Where can I find (Dungeons)? Answered minimoi25
Can't find iron? Answered Munbeh
I can't find any seeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? Answered Giorgios
Where can I find slime? Answered theking6767
Where can I find diamonds? Answered boots98