Question from purrfectwerecat

The End issue, stuck?

I was an idiot and while on a server with nether and mobs off, have been playing as creative? i whipped up some ender portal frame, and was surprised that filling it with eyes actually created portal! however i thought with the nether being off, i could jump in with no issue. i was way wrong. two hours later i fly to the only spit of land around, but everything but myself acts frozen in time. the dragon flaps in place, water nor lava flows, arrows do not fly, fire burns forever yet burns nothing....

purrfectwerecat provided additional details:

i flew up high in creative, switched to survival to fall hundreds of meters and hear an audible crunch.... and take no damage. run out of air but never drown.... swim in lava without getting hurt.... spawned items act as things appear in a render glitch, and cannot be picked up.... and /kill command has done nothing. AND YES, BEFORE YOU ASK, I WAS SURE TO SWITCH TO SURVIVAL FOR EVERY FATALITY ATTEMPT. so, how do i escape? is this a side effect from having the nether/end disabled?

Answers

Binba442 answered:

Just reset the server.
that should do it.
The Infinate life thing could be god mode mabye.
0 0

J0llyRoger answered:

Resetting the server will not help. My friends and I had a similar problem with not being able to escape the End. The only way to help is to contact the server admin and server owner and ask them to delete your player file in the Minecraft server world folder. Give them your exact username as well.

If they have trouble finding the folder, tell them its where they keep the Server files then the world folder then the player folder. Your player file is the one with your username plus a .dat. This will reset your position.
0 0

Dexthe answered:

I am really confused.
If your talking about being stuck in the End,just defeat the Enderdragon (a black dragon in the sky).
If your talking about being stuck in the Nether,just do what J0llyRoger said.
0 0

Im stuck, just don't know what to do, help? Answered DarkFire12321
I can but my friend can't? Unanswered MageODeath
How to fix lag spikes in the nether? Unanswered sir_tulip
How can I locate a "slime chunk"? Open LilPikachu
Can I install and play Minecraft offline? Open SneaselSwift