Question from V0LCoR

I keep getting "fatal error (4): s3.amazonaws.com"?

I don't know what to do every time I open minecraft and entergame it loads 4 a bit and then says "fatal error (4): s3.amazonaws.com" I got the game off a flash from a friend could it be that, or is it my pc

V0LCoR provided additional details:

Hahahahahahaaha ok will do!

haloman332 answered:

Quit being a cheap bastard and buy the game. Its broken because its not supposed to be copied and transferred like you and you buddy did.
2 0

Answers

dibbion answered:

I agree with haloman332. If you don't have a legitimate (real) account, then the game will not work on your system. If you do use a legitimate account, you shouldn't have any problems. I have transferred the game from one system to another a couple of times without error. So, it might be the flash drive or your system. If the friend's flash drive is illegitimate (fake), it will not work. Ask where he got it. If they got it from e-bay, it is probably fake. If so, they need to go to Wal-mart and buy a real one to give you minecraft with.
0 0