I keep getting "fatal error (4): s3.amazonaws.com"?

1. I don't know what to do every time I open minecraft and entergame it loads 4 a bit and then says "fatal error (4): s3.amazonaws.com" I got the game off a flash from a friend could it be that, or is it my pc

User Info: V0LCoR

V0LCoR - 4 years ago
    Hahahahahahaaha ok will do!

User Info: V0LCoR

V0LCoR - 4 years ago

1. Quit being a cheap bastard and buy the game. Its broken because its not supposed to be copied and transferred like you and you buddy did.

User Info: haloman332

haloman332 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I agree with haloman332. If you don't have a legitimate (real) account, then the game will not work on your system. If you do use a legitimate account, you shouldn't have any problems. I have transferred the game from one system to another a couple of times without error. So, it might be the flash drive or your system. If the friend's flash drive is illegitimate (fake), it will not work. Ask where he got it. If they got it from e-bay, it is probably fake. If so, they need to go to Wal-mart and buy a real one to give you minecraft with.

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 2 years ago 0 0