Question from dibbion

How do I craft a 5x5 crafting table?

I've tried a few things, but no cigars so far. I guess I just have to install a mod, but thing is, I don't know what mod allows for 5x5 crafting tables, much less how to craft them.

dibbion provided additional details:

Hm, if that's so, then explain why I've seen a video on crafting ideas that displays the 5x5 table.

octagonapusbomb answered:

Umm... look back at what you wrote. It was a crafting IDEAS video
2 0

Answers

Kabal26 answered:

There is currently no 5x5 crafting table, nor are the any mods for one
0 1

awsomjosiah answered:

There are no mods that have 5X5 crafting tabls,as no recipie needs a 5X5 crafting grid.EXCEPT,for one vary,vary,vary,VARY good mod.Its called better than wolves (or BTW mod),it adds lots of technology-type stuff(yea,I grammers good don't I.).But not high-tech stuff,more like pullys,wind mills,water wheels,and....an anvil that acts as a 5X5 crafting table,used to create incredible armor and tools.
1 0

daftalive08 answered:

5x5 crafting tables do not exist in Minecraft regularly.
I wouldn't doubt that there a mods for one, though these other posters seem to think there isn't one.

Either way, you said what you watched was a video for crafting ideas, yes? Meaning that the person was saying what he believes should be in the game, not showing how to do anything actually in the game.
0 0

poi5 answered:

You need a speacil mod that i play don now what callled
0 0