World Out of memory?

1. When i was playing Minecraft (singleplayer) this black pop-up suddenly came up and brought up some technical stuff i couldn't understand. Then it all of a sudden closed, but the game was still up,the music and sound effects were muted, and any block I interacted with did nothing. Then the game Crashed, and i could never load my level again, and whenever i delete it, it still there, and when i load it, it crashes, any way to fix this?

User Info: jhjbbrassfield

jhjbbrassfield - 4 years ago

1. I'm not sure if I can help you, but if you check out my question "Why does minecraft lag on my computer?", located under technical problems, it's open, and you might want to check the second answer. That could solve your problem. It helped me clear up a lot of lag. If it works, post it so I can see, but if not, just bring it up with Notch, and he will be able to help you out. I guarantee it. Notch created minecraft, so he knows how to fix any problem a user has with his game. If he can't help you, then I'm sorry, but there's absolutely nothing I can do to help you.

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 4 years ago 0 0