Question from tigerhawk100

D Flip-Flop?

What Does a D Flip Flop Do?(in plain english please)

Barnetto answered:

Most D type flip flops have 2 inputs (Data and trigger) and 2 outputs (Usually called Q and not Q).

When the D type gets a pulse (when the signal goes from off to on) at the trigger input it changes the state of both of the outputs depending on what signal is at the Data input.

If the Data input is on, then Q is turned on and not Q is turned off. If the data input is off then Q is turned off and not Q is turned on.

The most common use for a D type Flip flop is to use many of them together to store data, but I've never seen on used in minecraft yet, normally you can use a normal flip flop, or even a lever.

I hope that helped, if any of it was unclear just ask and I'll do my best to explain in more detail.
0 0

JK Flip-Flop? Answered tigerhawk100
L?ooking for survival games partner. Unanswered Real_OG_Kris
Mods for 1.8.9 servers? Unanswered LazyJanitors
I bought a rank on a server, then the server reset and I lost my rank! Please help!? Unanswered simpythebuilder
Error trying to update? Unanswered Kitt80