Question from zsxdfghjk

Why cant i change MY SKIN?!

Please help guys, i keep downloading skins (i have a premium acc) and going to profile one minecraft.net and keep changing my skin, it says that my skin has been changed, then when i enter minecraft i notice that my skin hasnt changed, i tried multiple times with multiple skins, please help!!

Nintendude128 asked for clarification:

Are you playing offline?

zsxdfghjk provided additional details:

I play both offline and online, I have minecraft legit and I don't play the cracked one, I sign out of minecraft and sign in while the game is open, but nothing happens. But awkwardly my new skins ARE seen by other players. P.S: My minecraft username is BreathFire93, and the servers I'm most frequently on are: "mc.shadowraze.net" And "gcbeta.no-ip.org" And on survival games servers which can be found in the website "mcsg.in" or "minecraftsurvivalgames.com" that is if my memory serves well, both are the same websites btw, thank you for your time, and I hope my question will be answered. Thank you.

xTacticalSniper answered:

I'm pretty sure it takes a while to change.
0 0

Answers

daftalive08 answered:

In order to change your skin you need to exit out of Minecraft completely, change your skin via the Minecraft site, then start Minecraft back up while connected to the internet.

I suspect you either aren't signing out of Minecraft or your Minecraft isn't connected to the internet.
0 0

WTFJ0SePh answered:

go into your .minecraft folder and go into bin... right click the minecraft.jar and open with winRAR. go into mobs and find char. delete char and you must have your skin downloaded. rename your skin that seems to not work char and drag it in. close the window and run minecraft
0 0