Question from Cyberslam8

How do I beat (Enderworld)?

I know this sounds like I'm got grieved or something but I swear I didn't.
So, I walked through the Enderportal and suddenly, I got attacked by an excessive amount of Enderdragons (like 50).
As if that weren't enough, I looked around and saw just as many, if not more Endermen, along with 10-15 of those things that heal the dragons.
But wait, there's more!
Those, er dragon-healing-thingys keep respawning.
Please help!

Taymeh answered:

To the lovely Minecraftians who might or might of no entered this bug,

I have been to the enderworld many times, mainly on 'Creative'. But yet, there should only be 1 enderdragon, so try to re-enter the world. If this does not work, change it to creative, attack all the extra dragons with a diamond sword, then change it back to survival. This is usually caused by generating level errors. Many people recieve this bug, such as myself. Here is one fellow's screen-shots of the bug,
s7.directupload.net/file/d/2714/fxldm954_png.htm
s1.directupload.net/file/d/2714/rgmzwklz_png.htm#
If you get this bug again, this forum may help:
www.minecraftforum.net/topic/802300-the-end-more-than-one-dragon/
Also, if you truly want to defeat the dragon, try this seed for a map, with instructions!

Firstly, create a new map.
Secondly, go to 'more world options'.
Thirdly (my lucky number!), in the seed box, put 'gimmea break' without the quotation marks. You might want to put it as Creative then change it later.
Fourthly (if that's a word), dig down in the map, until you find mossy stone. Break these until you find the ender portal. Stick ender eyes in each box, then jump in.

This should fix your bug. Read the credits, they are epic!

-From Taylor Smith,
Admin of Taycraft.com.
0 0

Answers

daftalive08 answered:

Considering I've never been to the Endimension myself, I have very limited knowledge of what's inside. (this is the first I've heard about the healers for the dragon)

What I do know, however, is that there should only be a single End-Dragon. Your world sounds as though it has had a generating error. Sorry chap.
0 0

WTFJ0SePh answered:

You have screwed yourself over. all you can do is kill yourself to get out. thats all u can do
0 0

STORM8MMCR answered:

Lolololol you noob
0 1