Can I find Herobrine in BETA Version .30?

1. Just wondering, I've been walking around for ages, and I haven't found him yet. I heard he likes the Snowy Area. Is that in .30? Also, he's basically the only reason I play this game anyway. I want to find him...and die, 'cause I'm a troll. *U MAD, BRO'?*
    Back to seriousness. And, just so no-one says that he doesn't exist, I was at my friend's house and she ran into him. He ran away at first, and she followed him. When we thought we found Herobrine, he jumped out of a tree and killed her. WHAT A TROLL. He's mad, bro'.

User Info: Rosiepossum

Rosiepossum - 4 years ago
    Herobrine does not exist in any existing version of Minecraft without the use of mods. Herobrine is just a prank that Mojang setup. Even though at the end of every major update since 1.6 they say "-Removed Herobrine", that was added to the list by Mojang to trick people and fool us. So again, without the use of mods, Herobrine does not exist, and he never has existed.

User Info: 9legopro

9legopro - 9 months ago

1. Herobrine doesn't exist. It's just a prank the experienced people pull on newbs.

User Info: dancnbna

dancnbna - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. He is only in certain updates I saw him on the xbox 360 behind a tree

User Info: dagamerbos1045

dagamerbos1045 - 3 years ago 0 1
  2. Herobrine is in NO existing version of Minecraft, neither the full version, the beta version, alpha, pocket, or XBox 360 versions, of the game let alone the beta 0.30 version. A being such as Herobrine isn't in the programming code (Java if you want to technical) for any version of Minecraft. Notch's (creator of Minecraft) Twitter posts and many Minecraft's updates have mentioned removing Herobrine but Notch has heard the rumours and has a keen sense of humor so these are obviously a joke. However there are many mods for Minecraft that feature Herobrine. If your really interested check them out.

User Info: The_EpicTaco

The_EpicTaco - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Herobrine does not exist but you can make one by fusing enderman textures and the texture of steve.

P.S:He will be glitched but will look like herobrine. :D

User Info: shadowspider337

shadowspider337 - 2 years ago 0 0
  4. 1. Maybe the community is just seeing players with herobrine skins

2. In most updates Notes, You'll see:
    "-Removed Herobrine"

User Info: melvinjunodyyy

melvinjunodyyy - 1 year ago 0 0