Question from Gak237

World Generation Question?

I generated a creative map to make a building space box, but when they made superflat worlds, the building space box was useless. So i deleted the map and generated a survival map. To my surprise, it was the map i had just deleted! Can anyone tell me why this happened, and , if possible, how to manually do this? I don't think it was the world seed, i tried that.

Answers

Nintendude128 answered:

Are you sure you had changed it from creative mode? If so, try generating a new one or new area in the old one without deleting the old one.
0 0

jaiz412 answered:

Probably it was a similar world, with that one area that was the same, it happens to me often, i tried a survival island seed and spawned on an island with no tree's. i made a new world(without seed) and it was the same island but with a tree, but idk why this happens.
0 0

Will dungeons spawn in a world already created world before the update on beta 1.5_01? Answered ScottyboyJB
End world...? Answered xXx811FTWxXx
How do I get my world back? Answered sora123455
World Out of memory? Answered jhjbbrassfield
Why is my whole world flooded? Open L1GUY