World Generation Question?

1. I generated a creative map to make a building space box, but when they made superflat worlds, the building space box was useless. So i deleted the map and generated a survival map. To my surprise, it was the map i had just deleted! Can anyone tell me why this happened, and , if possible, how to manually do this? I don't think it was the world seed, i tried that.

User Info: Gak237

Gak237 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Are you sure you had changed it from creative mode? If so, try generating a new one or new area in the old one without deleting the old one.

User Info: Nintendude128

Nintendude128 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Probably it was a similar world, with that one area that was the same, it happens to me often, i tried a survival island seed and spawned on an island with no tree's. i made a new world(without seed) and it was the same island but with a tree, but idk why this happens.

User Info: jaiz412

jaiz412 - 3 years ago 0 0