Why wont my dog stand up?

1. I am not clicking w/ anything in hand and i am in singleplayer
    also i have tried to hit my dog and he still will not stand they end up dissappearing after awhile. ?

User Info: SirBlueBird

SirBlueBird - 4 years ago
    Also how far away does your cat have to be away from you to scare? off a creeper cause i had my cat following me around at night figureing i'd go and hunt some monsters without have to worry about being blown up but like 3 creepers cratered the land around my house

User Info: SirBlueBird

SirBlueBird - 4 years ago
    I tried pouring water on it and it stands up but as soon as the water is gone he sits again I think it might be a glitch having to do with you leaving them and that chunk unloading or whatever its called it only happens when I leave them alone for awhile

User Info: SirBlueBird

SirBlueBird - 4 years ago

1. Aha! I too have had this problem, it's a bug. If you don't want to kill your cat, of which I had to, then wait for the next update for Minecraft. It's coming out tommorow, on the 1st of August. Many people have had this problem, but I look forward to the next update. I, unfortunately, had to kill both of my cats of which were stuck. It's a loading error, so, if none of this works, you'll have to kill them.

User Info: Taymeh

Taymeh - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Are you in 1.2.5, or a snapshot? Either way, try pouring water on him.

User Info: Nintendude128

Nintendude128 (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. Most likely a glitch in a certain release. Wait for the next release, and maybe your cat will stand up.

User Info: -----MX3-----

-----MX3----- - 1 year ago 0 0