Question from nosbig201010

Slow ???

Every time i try to play the game my game is really slow and laggy (if that make's sence) is their any thing i can do to make it work better ???

nosbig201010 provided additional details:

my Graphics are set to fast , OpenGL is off , view bobbing is off , Performence is set to balanced , Render distence is normal , Graphics is set to fast , smooth lighting is off , 3D Anaglyph is off , GUI scale is normal , Brightness is set to moody , particals is set to all .

Answers

jalapenosand answered:

Set your render distance even lower\. Make sure that nothing else is running (music, other games, etc.) You could try to find some sort of download to make your pc run faster, although I don't know any off the top of my head. There isn't really anything else I can think of, you could always just use another computer if that is an option.
0 0

jasonjason123ab answered:

try using GameBooster. It helps speed up any game.
0 0

DragonCat1 answered:

Here is what i would do; change your performance to 'Max FPS', flip your open GL to 'on', change your render distance to 'short' when in jungles, play on peaceful, and make SURE EVERYTHING EXEPT Minecraft is closed
0 0

Blobs_ answered:

Do what people have said above me, turning your graphics quality down all the way. Also try a mod called Optifine, it can usually double FPS on most worse computers.
0 0

jaiz412 answered:

So I have my graphics almost on the minimum.
set your particles to decreased or turn them completely off, if you ever lag out a LOT then turn the render distance to tiny, then after 1-2 minutes back to normal, if that doesn't work, then keep your render distance on small or tiny.
And have only minecraft open, nothing else, and make sure your PC/Laptop isn't overheating.
0 0

GammonBlaze answered:

Try downloading a mod called OptiFine. Its not Forge Required, and it can speed up your fps in minecraft.

And if it is still slow, check your computer specs by pressing the start menu, right-click Computer, then click Properties, and it will show your compter specs. If your computer specs have a low amount of GB and RAM, consider upgrading to a new computer.

But if you have a high amount of GB and RAM and its still slow, try updating your Java. It helps with games like Minecraft.
0 0