Redstone circuits help!?

1. It seems no matter how simple the bloody circuit, I cannot get it to bloody work! I have tried door after door and there is always something that sticks or doesn't work right. I am about to give the heck up, seriously. Anyone out there give any advice? And yes, I've youtube'd the hell out of this subject and every single time something fails. I follow step by step and still nadda. HELP!!!!!!!!

User Info: Ksilvante

Ksilvante - 4 years ago
    What are you looking to do, and how are you wiring it?

User Info: Nintendude128

Nintendude128 - 4 years ago
    Trying to make a hidden door. I follow all the directions shown on youtube tutorial and something always buggers. I follow everything exactly every time, no matter what kind of door or who made the tutorial and it never works right. EXTREMELY aggrivating to say the least.

User Info: Ksilvante

Ksilvante - 4 years ago
    Are you using the right materials and are you playing the right version of Minecraft?

User Info: SgtVinny

SgtVinny - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Make sure if you are trying to power a piston/door, that the redstone is NOT branching off behind it - the path may not connect to another piece of redstone. ex: redstone = | or - piston = []-{ block = B

---[]-{
    (^ 3 redstone) this will power the piston, but

--| []-{
    (^ this will not, as the redstone is branching off in another direction).

this redstone property will only apply if it branches off directly behind the block you are trying to power.

User Info: nicknack125

nicknack125 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Youtube or minecraft wiki is the way to go

User Info: DragonCat1

DragonCat1 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Here is an Imgur album I made to help you, if you cant figure it out i can post a download link for the world so you can look at it yourself. Hope this helps!
    imgur.com/a/rEz9v

User Info: Gak237

Gak237 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. is the redstone connected to the block you want to power?
    are you powering the redstone?
    if you are doing both of these things... is the your powering a redstone powered block? if none of these are the problem then I've got no clue what's wrong.

User Info: Joseph6241

Joseph6241 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. I'm guessing that you're asking for a 2 by 2 "hidden door"

I made one in Minecraft myself, and it was pretty simple:

In it's closed position:
    i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz349/Minecraft-ECM/b_zpscde4e48f.png

In it's opened position:
    s842.photobucket.com/user/Minecraft-ECM/media/a_zpsa5b6ae5b.png.html

I need to know if this is what you want

If it is, then I can tell you how to build it

If it isn't, then can you clarify what you want?

User Info: EvilCreeper

EvilCreeper - 2 years ago 0 0
  6. If you go onto beta.redstone-server.info i can show you how to make from basic doors to triple piston extenders. If so, then go on the server at 4:00 PM English Times on 26/07/15

User Info: Hydrotronics

Hydrotronics - 1 year ago 0 0