How can I buy MineCraft?

1. Yesterday my brother bought MineCraft and then we tried to buy MineCraft for myself. When we used his credit card it didn't work. So with the cash I saved up to buy it I went ahead and bought a Visa Gift Card only to come to the same problem of it not being accepted. We got the "Must wait 48 hours for purchasing too many times from the website" even though we never bought anything for my account. I tried using Moneybookers to buy it and cannot make a PayPal account. So my question is: HOW DO I BUY THE GAME!?!

User Info: goznock

goznock - 4 years ago
    did you go to Minecraft.net ?

User Info: DragonCat1

DragonCat1 - 4 years ago

1. I'm assuming that you are buying 2 copies of MC on the same computer, You have to wait 48 hours between purchasing copies.

User Info: MooseBurgers511

MooseBurgers511 - 2 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Problem? *Troll Face* This may not work, but it did for me. Do you remember when it asked for an email? Go to signin menu. Click forgot password. Type your username and it will go to your email. Click given link and reset your password. Sorry if it doesn't work but I tried at least.

User Info: Jellymanmitch

Jellymanmitch - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. yes goto minecraft.net/download then you'll see a downloads there (free NO CASH NEEDED!) but if you were using a mac you can't get it cause you will be confused with it...it will download a winrar and stuff....so i bet you should just use windows!

User Info: PrimeKnightEX

PrimeKnightEX - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. First go to a buying minecraft place then place your account and every thing you need to buy it and btw, it's like $25

User Info: Magicwolf2

Magicwolf2 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. You can go try it on Mojang.com.
    It that doesn't work buy a Minecraft Prepaid card that comes with a code and put in the code on Minecraft.net.

User Info: GofistMORE

GofistMORE - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. If you want to just PLAY, there's a launcher called Minecraft Launcher by AnjoCaido. I haven't tried multiplayer on it, but it's worth a try. I also haven't figured out how to download mods in there.

User Info: Anonymous056

Anonymous056 - 2 years ago 0 0