Question from goznock

How can I buy MineCraft?

Yesterday my brother bought MineCraft and then we tried to buy MineCraft for myself. When we used his credit card it didn't work. So with the cash I saved up to buy it I went ahead and bought a Visa Gift Card only to come to the same problem of it not being accepted. We got the "Must wait 48 hours for purchasing too many times from the website" even though we never bought anything for my account. I tried using Moneybookers to buy it and cannot make a PayPal account. So my question is: HOW DO I BUY THE GAME!?!

DragonCat1 asked for clarification:

did you go to Minecraft.net ?

Answers

Jellymanmitch answered:

Problem? *Troll Face* This may not work, but it did for me. Do you remember when it asked for an email? Go to signin menu. Click forgot password. Type your username and it will go to your email. Click given link and reset your password. Sorry if it doesn't work but I tried at least.
0 0

PrimeKnightEX answered:

yes goto minecraft.net/download then you'll see a downloads there (free NO CASH NEEDED!) but if you were using a mac you can't get it cause you will be confused with it...it will download a winrar and stuff....so i bet you should just use windows!
0 0

Magicwolf2 answered:

First go to a buying minecraft place then place your account and every thing you need to buy it and btw, it's like $25
0 0

GofistMORE answered:

You can go try it on Mojang.com.
It that doesn't work buy a Minecraft Prepaid card that comes with a code and put in the code on Minecraft.net.
0 0

MooseBurgers511 answered:

I'm assuming that you are buying 2 copies of MC on the same computer, You have to wait 48 hours between purchasing copies.
0 0