How do I activate the portal to the end?

1. I know how to make it but I cant activate it

User Info: SkullBasherX

SkullBasherX - 4 years ago
    Just thought about it after I answered. Do you mean the end portal or the nether portal? To activate a nether portal you need a flint and steel. Flint and steel is crafted by combing an iron ingot with a flint. Place the iron ingot above and to the left of the flint.

Check here for an image on a crafting table:
    www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Flint_and_Steel

User Info: lavarathan

lavarathan - 4 years ago

1. I have never built one in creative, but if it is the same blocks as the original then you need eyes of the ender. Use these by right clicking on the end portal blocks. You need one eye of the ender per end portal block.

If you are not playing on creative, eye of the ender are created by combining blaze powder with an ender pearl. Blaze powders can be obtained by placing a blaze rod into a crafting table, 3 per rod. Blaze rods can be obtained by killing blazes in the nether. Ender Pearls can be obtained by killing endermen.

Upon placing the last one the portal should 'open up.'

For further reference check the wiki:
    www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/End_Portal

User Info: lavarathan

lavarathan - 4 years ago 0 0