Question from mulacbezerker

Minecraft mods to do with mining?

I am having some serious trouble trying to find a mod that is compatible with 1.3.2 that is to do with mining. the recent mods iv'e looked at but are 1.2.5 are: minions mod, mini miners mod and mine colony mod. any mods that are similar and compatible with 1.3.2?, please reply ASAP thanks ;)

Answers

dibbion answered:

All you need to do is search for those mods but for minecraft 1.3.2 and i will oblige and you can have your mods. I have this mod I love a lot that's called Too Many Items, and I can get it on any version because it is quick to update its compatibility. I search for my mods for the update I have, and there it is. Thing is, for my texture pack, it goes from update to update and I never have to download it time and time again just to have it.
0 0

DragonCat1 answered:

Try Too much TNT, Elemental TNT, or Diamond meter
0 0

DragonCat1 answered:

New mod;Creepy kingdom, also look on the Minecraft Wiki
0 0