Minecraft mods to do with mining?

1. I am having some serious trouble trying to find a mod that is compatible with 1.3.2 that is to do with mining. the recent mods iv'e looked at but are 1.2.5 are: minions mod, mini miners mod and mine colony mod. any mods that are similar and compatible with 1.3.2?, please reply ASAP thanks ;)

User Info: mulacbezerker

mulacbezerker - 4 years ago

Answers

1. All you need to do is search for those mods but for minecraft 1.3.2 and i will oblige and you can have your mods. I have this mod I love a lot that's called Too Many Items, and I can get it on any version because it is quick to update its compatibility. I search for my mods for the update I have, and there it is. Thing is, for my texture pack, it goes from update to update and I never have to download it time and time again just to have it.

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Try Too much TNT, Elemental TNT, or Diamond meter

User Info: DragonCat1

DragonCat1 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. New mod;Creepy kingdom, also look on the Minecraft Wiki

User Info: DragonCat1

DragonCat1 - 4 years ago 0 0