Why does the game keep telling me "Fatal Error (4) null"?

1. I already have a minecraft account, so all I have to do is download the launcher. Then I log in and what does it give me? A load of bull crap in the form of "Fatal Error (4) null". Why?

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 4 years ago
    I think I'll just use a thumb drive to fix the problem... thanks any way.

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 4 years ago
    No, actually, it doesn't, Dragoncat1. What you see is what it says, but now, I put in the information I'm supposed to, and it says log in failed, and I tend to notice that below the "Play offline" button, it says "Not downloaded". I wonder what it's trying to tell me. I log in to my minecraft.net account just to buy the game, but it says that the account is already premium. This piques my curiosity, and so I decided to go to mojang for some assistance, but I get nothing out of it. All I'm left with is this very site, which has helped me with most if not all of my gaming problems thus far.

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 4 years ago

Answers

1. A quick googling suggests you should open your antivirus and disable Web Filtering, launch MC and make a world, save + quit and turn web filtering back on.

User Info: Nintendude128

Nintendude128 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. Does it say something about a mini dump? If so, give your some air cooling, shut it down (2 hour mininum), Then try not to push the combination of buttons/clicks you pressed about 2 sec. beforehand

User Info: DragonCat1

DragonCat1 - 4 years ago 0 0