Question from pacpuf7249

Can I make armor with cobblestone?

And also a bucket? Or do I need Iron to make them?

From: IamSacred 2 years ago

You have to use iron to make a bucket. It's annoying, I know,but that's the way it is. Also, armor can be made out of leather (from cows), iron (from mining), gold (from mining), and diamond (from mining and being REALLY lucky). Also, you can make chainmail armor, but it takes straight fire blocks, which you have to use an inventory editor to get. (Inventory editor: a program to put anything you want in a game into your backpack or inventory) Hope this helped! anymore questions, just ask me.

Armor can be made from gold, leather, diamond or iron. Any other material requires a mod.

You can use leather to make dye-able leather armour, fire to make chain armour, iron to make iron, gold to make gold, and diamond to make diamond. Fire is obtainable only through mods, hacks, and cheat commands. Armour is also obtainable from villagers.