Can you guys give me some awesome seeds?

1. I have tired to find a cool seed but i cant.If you guys can give me some seeds then thank you very much.

User Info: minecrafter22

minecrafter22 - 4 years ago
    @ Cowboys4ever17 thank you for this awesome seed but the only problem is that when i spawned a whole bunch of blazez were attacking me

User Info: minecrafter22

minecrafter22 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. 2488154136454981982 is my survival world. I spawned in a nice extreme hills biome, with a jungle near it, with a river seperating the two. Bordering the extreme hills biome is a large swamp, with a witch hut contained somewhere in there (I can post coords if you want me to). It does have a few lighting glitches, but those are just part of the game and shouldn't be.

User Info: cowboys4ever17

cowboys4ever17 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Try i dont care, ice, or Trees

User Info: DragonCat1

DragonCat1 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Jaffa Cake

this spawns you LITERALLY next to a jungle temple its AWESOME! :D

User Info: w00tmudkip13

w00tmudkip13 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. As of 1.5.2 the seed abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz spawn you on a survival island with 2 trees, reeds, and a very small ravine

User Info: SilentDoom55

SilentDoom55 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. The seed slender man spawns you with 2 pepole and a ravine

User Info: gamerman148

gamerman148 - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. Watch this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWLdVwMaLWQ and you'll find a pretty cool seed. This isn't my video by the way.

User Info: joboy0425

joboy0425 - 3 years ago 0 0