Question from minecrafter22

Can you guys give me some awesome seeds?

I have tired to find a cool seed but i cant.If you guys can give me some seeds then thank you very much.

@ Cowboys4ever17 thank you for this awesome seed but the only problem is that when i spawned a whole bunch of blazez were attacking me

2488154136454981982 is my survival world. I spawned in a nice extreme hills biome, with a jungle near it, with a river seperating the two. Bordering the extreme hills biome is a large swamp, with a witch hut contained somewhere in there (I can post coords if you want me to). It does have a few lighting glitches, but those are just part of the game and shouldn't be.

Try i dont care, ice, or Trees

Jaffa Cake

this spawns you LITERALLY next to a jungle temple its AWESOME! :D

As of 1.5.2 the seed abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz spawn you on a survival island with 2 trees, reeds, and a very small ravine

The seed slender man spawns you with 2 pepole and a ravine

Watch this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWLdVwMaLWQ and you'll find a pretty cool seed. This isn't my video by the way.