How do i get a cape in minecraft,or is it a mod?

1. Do i need to craft,or download a mod? if it's a mod,then i'm unable to. I haven't the singlest notion on how to make a mod work in Minecraft...so yeah i'd love some help here.

User Info: GT5_Lover_JC

GT5_Lover_JC - 4 years ago
    I keep getting errors such as:Service not available in your geometrical region and error 404...

User Info: GT5_Lover_JC

GT5_Lover_JC - 4 years ago
    It's not a skin thingy. i saw a 3-d cape on some guys in youtube. not trolling,not mistaken,what i'm saying is confirmed.

User Info: GT5_Lover_JC

GT5_Lover_JC - 4 years ago

1. Well i do not know if they have any mods or ways to fix your skin so that you have, but i do know that if you attnd a minecon, they will give you a free cape to add to your account.
    PS: Minecon is sort of a miencraft convention where theyy talk about various new things in the MC community nd future updates. In 2012 it was in paris and people got blue capes with Gold pickaxes on the back.

User Info: CynicalGamingHD

CynicalGamingHD - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I'm not sure if it's a mod or not, but I can tell you that you need winrar to open the minecraft.jar file and put the mod files in there when the mod installation rules say to do so. If it works, Google capes ":in minecraft" and see what comes up. I personally trust minecraftdl.com for my mods, so if you feel like getting any mods from this information, that would be an ideal place to go, in my opinion.

User Info: dibbion

dibbion - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. I believe it is a skin thingy

User Info: DragonCat1

DragonCat1 - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. You can get capes by doing or being ceritan things or you can make you oun skin to have a custom cape.
    (i can assure you capes are not a mod)

User Info: cadcrafter

cadcrafter - 4 years ago 0 1
  4. Capes (previously known as cloaks) are vanity items and are worn in addition to the player's skin. There is currently no way to obtain a cape on one's own, however there are various mods that allow players to do this. On the xbox 360 edition certain skins in the halloween skin pack have capes.

www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Skin#Capes

User Info: DarkWind313

DarkWind313 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. Capes are given to you by people in the Mojang staff and the like by doing special real life things like going to Minecon, or if you are part of the Mojang staff you get a special cape. I do not know of any mods or such that give you capes, so basically Cynical got it right, now please accept an answer...

User Info: MoonlightDemon0

MoonlightDemon0 - 3 years ago 1 0
  6. Well, you can either get a cape if you were at Minecon (I was never there, so I don't exactly know how) but there should also be a cape mod, go to www.skydaz.com and search cape, I'm sure something will pop up.

User Info: jaiz412

jaiz412 - 3 years ago 0 0