Review by 10iggy

"Gaming, Blocks,"

Almost a year ago or so a good friend told me about Minecraft I bought it and installed it like that. When he told me to join his room I got mad it was pointless! After I found Minecraft Wiki it told me everything, it is such an amazing game I cried when they changed the update, literally!

Gameplay: 10/10:
You spawn in random places and your first priority is a tree you build a house advance your tools, survive monsters at night, after that you can make a portal to the world called "The Nether" its a world underground with lava and everything!

Multiplayer: 9/10
Multiplayer is fantastic its just like single player except a few other things. Multiplayer speeds up the process of everything. You can make a portal in 2 days while it took me a month to make it on singleplayer. The bad part is the lag on the server, but it goes away after awhile.

Replay: 10/10
Think, build, and survive differently every time.

I gave it an 8 because its suppose to be like that the game isn't based on good graphics it's based on gameplay and being with your friends.

The sound isn't that good its not the best, but goes with the game pretty well.

Unique about this game: 10/10
Minecraft started with 2 blocks low graphics and everything, all you do is explore caves! That's it!This game is almost 3 years old. It gets better, this game is built with about 10 guys really! That's incredible! It won best indie game of Europe and other trophies It's hard to believe a game in development won awards!

Conclusion 10/10
Everyday I think about this game. its comes out in 60 days but I think that's not enough they should keep updating Minecraft every day!

Demo: 9/10
The demo for Minecraft is the real game basically except that your time 90 minutes. That's the bad part about it other than that the gaming experience is the same as ever. Also the cows have a PCG logo on their skin!

Platforms: 10/10
When I heard this I was ready to cry, it's coming out for XBOX! 11,000 million Minecraft fans and 55,000 million Xbox Owners come together to make this wonderful game! On my birthday my parents gave me a smart phone, an Android after reading a few articles it comes out for Sony Xperia Play, iOS devices, and Android! I was ready to cry!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 09/13/11

Game Release: Minecraft (Classic) (US, 05/10/09)