How do i turn on lights in unlit corridors?

1. I have been stuck on this level for two days.

User Info: dommae52

dommae52 - 5 years ago
    did you ever get out of that level. I'm stuck in the same place

User Info: JudyGB13

JudyGB13 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. After you find the light bulbs in the rooms you go to the wall map of the ships picture, start at the beginning (it will show you) and then just click the squares

Level one (top picture) holds rooms # 1,4,5,6,7
    Level two (middle picture) holds rooms # 2,3,8,9,10
    Level three (bottom) holds rooms # 11

That is where I am, I am stuck as to finding the Engine Room which I think would be on the bottom level but for the life of me I can't find it. So if you get to this level and fine # 12 please let me know how you did it. Good Luck!!!

User Info: brummitt52

brummitt52 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I have found room #12. You have to have 34 or 35 light bulbs. It is past room 10.

User Info: CobraGirl92383

CobraGirl92383 - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. www.gamezebo.com/games/mystery-cruise/walkthrough
    Go here.

User Info: hidden_gamermom

hidden_gamermom - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. I am sure you have found that by clicking on a room you have been to that you find the "hallway" has been "lit"--some of your lightbulb stash has been used to get you to that room. If you do this to save time while searching, be sure to click "off" the unecessarily lit bulbs--for example, if you are looking for room 7 and you click on room 6 so you don't have to click all the spots, you might find you are 1 or two lightbulbs short of the room--look at the path of lights--if there are two bulbs lit to the left of room one, then you have used two bulbs that don't need to be used--unclick them to turn them off and then you should find you have enough bulbs to reach room 7. There are only enough lights to light a direct path to the room you are looking for--one or two lights lit in an unused "hallway" detract from the number of lightbulbs you have available. Also, you will not find the rooms in number order--keep this in mind. If you really would like more help, do an internet search for "maps to all 13 rooms on the ship in Mystery Cruise". There are maps out there that show you where the rooms are. Good luck. This was a cute game, but some of the glitches can be annoying. Also, the lightbulb thing can be frustrating, but if you remember to be sure no bulbs are lighting areas not on your direct path, you will find all the rooms. Good luck, have fun!!

User Info: robillm

robillm - 4 years ago 0 0