Where can I find the fourth key to unlock the graveyard?

1. I've found three of the four (cresent star and triangle) but am still looking for the double diamond. When I ask for a hint it sends me to find the same picture which I've already located! Help I'm stuck!

User Info: vabeachjamee

vabeachjamee - 6 years ago

1. The first portrait to your left when you enter the manor. Cut it open and it's the double diamond key. If the game won't let you proceed, then you should create a new profile and start all over again... or simply re-install the game..

User Info: kro_13

kro_13 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Ok not sure where i got each but i remeber getting 2 from the pictures and one from the top box of the shed and the 4th is in the attic(need the stool to bring down the ladder) and its in the chest to the right have to solve the puzzle when it all blue and then all orange or vise versa dont really matter and its in there atop of the letter i do believe

User Info: ontarioguy123

ontarioguy123 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Lewis gives you directions to the shed out back in the small greenish box on the top shelf on the left side. You can't get to it until you get the other three keys, though.

User Info: ibeezlistenin

ibeezlistenin - 5 years ago 0 0