Question from bdaly

How do I get the cannon to come up?

I've gone to the map and matched the symbol and torn pieces to obtain the Roman numerals and put them into the cannon in the correct order but the cannon does not raise up for me to take the skulls.

Answers

wolfston answered:

Use ur mouse on the nose of the cannon and press the i think right mouse button to raise and lower the cannon. It may not be a height to knock it down just a mattere of firing. just like the throwing of the rock to get on the ship.
0 0

brodieman316ftw answered:

Above the numerals there is six dots. Everytime you enter a code (in the order they are listed on the map) one of them will depress. All of them have to be down before you can get the skulls.
0 0

harbylord answered:

i am playing the game great game but for people who are have trouble with the cannons here is some help
Cannon 1 ) (which is the first one you come to in swamp)
the answers is 1) XXI 2) XXIX 3) V 4) XXXIII 5) XXVII 6) XVIII

Cannon 2 (not the hut one ) 1) XXXII 2) XX 3) XXII 4) XXX 5) I 6) XVI

Cannon 3 (the hut cannon ) 1) XXVIII 2) XV 3) XIII 4) IV 5) VIII 6) XII
0 0

niclogan answered:

when entering the numerals for the cannon i got different ones then listed above

not sure on the order of the cannons

cannon 1 (looks like _l-) 1) XXl 2) XXXlll 3) XX 4) XXXll 5) Vll 6) XlX
cannon 2 (looks like X) 1) lX 2) XV 3) XXlX 4) XXll 5) XXVl 6)XXX
cannon 3 (look like n) 1) XVll 2) XXXl 3) XXV 4) XXXV 5)XXVlll 6) XlV

the figures in the cannons are extremly stylized looking letters to me but i hope this helps
0 0

Primerobot answered:

What is the code to get all 6 buttons depressed
0 0