Question from beezelbom

How do I solve cannon puzzle?

I put in the numbers and one button goes down, when I put in the second one it comes back up.. what am I doing wrong?
Will keep trying but it's frustrating. Used the roman numerials suggested and no luck?

Answers

Shino_Nanao answered:

The roman numerals suggested on the other topic, were incorrect. The correct sequence is as follows.

Cannon 1, the line-like symbol, is:
1) XXV
2) XXX
3) XXXVI
4) XXXV
5) XXIII
6) V

Cannon 2, the loop symbol, or the cannon in the open swamp:
1) III
2) X
3) XI
4) XXVI
5) XXXIV
6) XII

Cannon 3, reached by the raft is:
1) XXIX
2) XXXIII
3) XXVII
4) XXII
5) XIV
6) XV
0 0

seph2011 answered:

I also had problems with the cannons at first...and I believe the above answer is wrong...I think its different for every person...once you finally find the first combination you can go from there...kinda hard to explain but I will do my best.

Say for example the 1st combination is XXI (which was mine) for the cannon by the hut. Type in XXI (which might be different for you), and the 1st button should depress. Now, type in any random letter after that and write it down until the button lets up again. For example I typed in XXI (1st combination), and pressed X again (which didn't make the button come up), so I typed in XV after I had the 1st button pressed down again and the 2nd button depressed. So now I had my 2nd combination.

This might take awhile doing it this way but I found it to work perfectly...and you can enjoy the family telling you to hurry up! lol. So, you now have your 2nd button pushed down. After doing so, again type in a random key (either the I, V, or X). I had typed in X, got it right, but the next letter I typed was wrong so I had to start over. Which was okay, because at least I knew that the X was right...(because no buttons popped back up after typing it) so I started over and when I got to the X, I typed in another letter which happened to be V and it was right. And then I typed in I and the 3rd button depressed.

You have to keep doing this and its kinda annoying but its the only way I know how. So I hope this helps explain things a little more. If you need more help just write to me at sephra4-16-06@hotmail.com and I will be glad to tell you what else to do.

Every time you push down the wrong button your buttons will pop back up...but if you push the write one they will stay down...so keep track of the buttons you push and i'm sure you too will get it.
0 0

Azreal21 answered:

Neither of these answers are correct. if you want to solve the cannon puzzle look at your map. the stamps surrounding the outside of your map show clips of the pictures on the map. find where they are and there will be a roman numeral there. write the numbers down in the order the pictures go and there is your code. it's that simple.
0 0

jacquibell60 answered:

Can some one tell me how we get the combination to the chest in scooters house
0 0