Question from Necrofearr

Dragon souls?

Is it only named dragon that give souls? I just killed a random dragon that came down on me and after he died i didn't absorbed any souls... So what's wrong?

Darklight3 answered:

All dragons give souls, you have to be near them and watch their corpse fall apart to recieve though. I generally just search them then wait. Maybe a bug, maybe aglitch, but if it's not one of those thats the only reason i can think you didn't get the soul.
2 0

Answers

mxtotheizzo answered:

I'm pretty sure all dragons provide souls, but only named dragons provide souls that activate their specific shout type.
0 0

Volcom_420 answered:

Ive ran into this too and my theory is that its because its a dragon that's not exactly random it was at a word wall that i had been to before i went there to see if the dragon would be there again but i didn't absorb its soul it just stayed there and didn't even disintegrate
0 0