Console Commands not working?

1. anything with a number value in it gives me a error of "missing parameter actor value or some other permutation of that. I just want to max my speech so I can sell my loot with out being raked over the coals.

example

Add levels to your skillsAdvancePCSkill (skillname) #

when I try that I get the error message and I have tried varied versions of the script and I have yet to have any success.

any help will be appreciated

User Info: Totmacher13

Totmacher13 - 5 years ago
    I am still getting the same error messages either I am missing a step or its just wrong either way it wont work :(

User Info: Totmacher13

Totmacher13 - 5 years ago

1. The only skills that have different names are speech, which is speechcraft, and archery which is marksman. So like Romanic_Mollier said: "player.setav speechcraft 100"

User Info: DraconianSeas

DraconianSeas - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Always try "player.consolecommand" Usually these commands need a target. If you want to set speech to 100 use:

"player.setav speech 100"

If you want to level up and gain experience in speech then use:

"player.advskill speech 1000000000000" (This will give you 1 trillion experience in speech and thus level up your overall level.)

User Info: Rominic_Mollier

Rominic_Mollier - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I'm having the same difficulty. Even the 'cure' doesn't seem to work. Any more input?

User Info: travlingal

travlingal - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I take it back. The command works fine for everything but speech. Is there another name? e.g. speechmaker, speaker etc.

User Info: travlingal

travlingal - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. You are absolutely right! I put in speechcraft and it went right in. Ah, success. Will have to try marksman as last time I tried it it did not take effect.
    TG

User Info: travlingal

travlingal - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Ask gamefaqs.

User Info: Jwmgreen

Jwmgreen - 3 years ago 0 0