Question from MindCoil

Where is Clavicus Vile's Shrine?

I'm doing the A Daedra's Best Friend quest but the dog is lost. I know the shrine is inside a dungeon, but I don't know which one. Anyone know?

Zaxafel answered:

It may seem like the dog is lost but he might not be, it is a very long trip and he takes a very roundabout route. The arrow on your compass will actually point to the dog. If the dog is actually glitched then go to a place called Haemar's Shame. It is located southeast of riverwood just east of a stormcloak encampment. This might also be the first place you might encounter vampires. Be careful for they can infect you with vampirism. I am still trying to find the cure for it.
2 0

Answers

KaruShale answered:

Haemar's Shame, I think it's called. A cave in a mountain pass southwest of Ivarstead and southest of Riverwood.
2 0

cr8s answered:

Aye. Southeast of Orphan's Rock and southwest of Iverstead, as the others said.

BTW: You can cure vampirism by becoming a werewolf. =)
0 0

cr8s answered:

And if you're looking for EXACT coordinates, it's due east of Helgen and due south of High Hrothgar. Just "draw" straight lines with your finger across the screen and go to where they intersect.
0 0

yami520 answered:

Fast travel to helgan. then turn arround and follow the road u will reach a turn about in the road there is a cave( i forget what its called but its full of 12 vamp's thats where is shrine is . once u kill the vamps and activate the shirine. u will quest to another cave which location is north- north east of solotude furthar down the road to where the greymain is being held prisioner(different quest) there is more vamps in that cave aswell. when u finish that cave u go back to the shrine and he will tell u to kill the dog if u do u wont get the helmet if u choose to have to dog to be alive u get mr. viles helmet . +20 to speach

hope that helps u out
0 0