How do you name your horse?

1. I recently bought a horse, but the game did not gave me an option to rename it,, how can i rename it?

User Info: MT_TRAEH

MT_TRAEH - 5 years ago

1. You. Can't rename it...

User Info: rafifauzan

rafifauzan - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can't. Ever. The only horse in the game you can own that has a name is Shadowmere, which you'll receive after progressing through the Dark Brotherhood questline.

User Info: JamJackEvo

JamJackEvo - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. You forgot the horse Frost.

User Info: TerraAvsTrais

TerraAvsTrais - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. You can't name your horse really unless you get the special ones later on in the game like shadow-mere. and yes its kind of stupid in my opinion. But there is mods on the computer in which you can do that :) hope this helps

User Info: Xmyshadow

Xmyshadow - 4 years ago 1 0
  4. Its already named for you. I mean that its named by your Skyrim Traveller (which is you) and thats how! Also I found a glitch if you sprint on your horse and get off with the horse still sprinting you should get infinate sprint aswell! But just dont press the start menu or anything! ; )

User Info: imNOTcool10

imNOTcool10 - 4 years ago 2 0
  5. And you cant really rename it. Sorry.

User Info: imNOTcool10

imNOTcool10 - 4 years ago 1 0
  6. Yeah... about that.... you can't rename it..... yeah.... so..... um... yeah

User Info: jacobharris

jacobharris - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. You chould make a mod to name the horse.But you need the pc vershon and have no life

User Info: Savag480

Savag480 - 4 years ago 0 0