Question from ryokox3

PC dual wield question?

When dual wielding say 2 daggers, how are you supposed to use them? Do you alternate between left and right clicks? For power attacks do you hold both buttons at the same time?

Thanks in advance

The thing that I'm not getting is that dual wielding 1 handed weapons should increase your dps, but I do not seem to swing any faster with 1 weapon vs two,

From: Mazinger_Kaiser 3 years ago

I think maybe you haven`t had all the perks for the dual wield.....

Yes you attack with left handed weapon with left click and right handed with right click. For power attacks you hold left or right click along with the direction key respectively for left or right hand power attacks.

Also ya hold both down for special power attack

Thank you all. I did not know about the both buttons for a special attack, it is quite nice in the game. When I posted I did not have the skill for the dual wield perks. Now that I got them it makes a huge difference.