How do you cure vampirism?

1. Im stuck as a vampire. Please help, Im sick of having to fed every night and not regaining stamina during the day

User Info: buck2113

buck2113 - 5 years ago
    I've got a Black Soul Gem filled, but I've been a vampire for 5 days now, and Falion just wants to kill me. Is it too late?

User Info: dtivonut2356

dtivonut2356 - 4 years ago

1. Go to Falkreath and speak to the inn owner for any rumors.
    Then go to Falion in Morthal for the cure - you'd probably need to purchase a Black Soul Gem from him if you don't have one. If you DO own a filled Black Soul Gem then your pretty much as good as cured.

Next time you contract Sanguinare Vampirism , drink a Potion of Cure Disease or head to an altar to cure yourself of the disease before you become a vampire :P

User Info: z827

z827 - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. A mage named Falion in Morthal will cure you. You have to talk to an innkeeper about rumors before he'll have the topic, though.

User Info: whatmustido

whatmustido - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Also, becoming a werewolf with the Companions will remove full blown vampirism. But then you have the issue of being a werewolf.

User Info: rpbraley868

rpbraley868 - 5 years ago 1 1
  3. Aren`t there Cure Disease pots lying around? And getting blessings at an idol also cures the disease (but do so immediately and don`t dally)

User Info: Mazinger_Kaiser

Mazinger_Kaiser - 5 years ago 0 2
  4. Curing Vampirism

There are but two ways to cure yourself of this affliction.

You can contract Lycanthropy. The blood ritual that transforms you into a werewolf will cure and disease you have, even full blown Vampirism. Of course, you now have other, more hairy problems to deal with.

Or, you can visit a mage named Falion in Morthal, the Hold Capital of Hjaalmarch, and compleate Side Quest: Rising at Dawn.

NOTE - Vampirism can be caught MORE then once.

Taken from the Skyrim Official Game Guide

User Info: TerraAvsTrais

TerraAvsTrais - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Another way is join the companions in whiterun and there after i think 4 quests u become a werewolf int he underforge which is directly below the skyforge which can only be entered once that quest is started

User Info: yami520

yami520 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. I managed to cure myself of Vamprism. This will only wok in the PC version though! After hearing the rumor about Falion in Falkreath, I happened to meet Falion outside of Morthal during the night (He was fighting a werewolf). I talked with him, and after discussing stuff, he agreed to cure me if I could get him a Filled Black Soul Gem. I then then paused the game, entered the Command Console (Using the ~ key on the keyboard about Tab), and entered the following player.additem 0002E504 99 and pressed the Enter Key, then exited the Command Console using the ~ key. Then I talked to Falion and he agreed to meet me at Dawn.

User Info: dtivonut2356

dtivonut2356 - 4 years ago 0 0