How can i opem the door for kilkreath ruin? the break of dawn

1. How can i opem the door for kilkreath ruin? the break of dawn

User Info: fxthecat666

fxthecat666 - 5 years ago
    When I've completed the quest and spoken with Meridia again and return to earth, I cannot get back into the chamber where I killed the boss; it says it requires an iron key, which I cannot locate. I don't know that I will NEED to get back into the chamber at a later time, but it bothers me I might be locked out of it permanently.

So FYI... before you go to the pedestal to retrieve the item (don't want to spoil it), make sure you loot!

User Info: hanyap

hanyap - 4 years ago

1. You need to talk to the statue of miridia, get her beacon and put it in between the 2 pedestals in front of the statue. That'll open the door.

User Info: Ciryadin

Ciryadin - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I just beat the game for the third time as a battlemage and a warrior and as a regular mage now. so for the break of dawn quest ciryadin is correct . thats how the ruins will open to u . only miridia can open the lock for u .

User Info: yami520

yami520 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You have to break-dance in front of the door to open it, that's really all and simple...

User Info: srataN99

srataN99 - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. You must BREAK-DANCE!!!

User Info: srataN99

srataN99 - 4 years ago 0 1