Question from fxthecat666

How can i opem the door for kilkreath ruin? the break of dawn

hanyap asked for clarification::

When I've completed the quest and spoken with Meridia again and return to earth, I cannot get back into the chamber where I killed the boss; it says it requires an iron key, which I cannot locate. I don't know that I will NEED to get back into the chamber at a later time, but it bothers me I might be locked out of it permanently.

So FYI... before you go to the pedestal to retrieve the item (don't want to spoil it), make sure you loot!

Ciryadin answered:

You need to talk to the statue of miridia, get her beacon and put it in between the 2 pedestals in front of the statue. That'll open the door.
2 0

Answers

yami520 answered:

I just beat the game for the third time as a battlemage and a warrior and as a regular mage now. so for the break of dawn quest ciryadin is correct . thats how the ruins will open to u . only miridia can open the lock for u .
0 0

srataN99 answered:

You have to break-dance in front of the door to open it, that's really all and simple...
0 1

srataN99 answered:

You must BREAK-DANCE!!!
0 1