How do I get past Forbidden Legend, Geirmund's Hall?

1. I am in one area of Giermund's hall that I cannot get past. There is a bridge that I need to lower to get across to get the amulet I need. However, the bridge does not lower when I engage the lever to do so. Instead, spikes come out from the wall to attack you. Can anyone help me?

User Info: Ajcbutch2

Ajcbutch2 - 5 years ago

1. That lever is a red herring. The real lever is on a wall just before that point, if I recall correctly. Back track a few metres and you should find it.

User Info: viperesque

viperesque - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Viperesque is correct, just turn to your right and look at the wall, youll see the lever pointing and laughing at you (not really, but i felt like it was after i got skewed a couple dozen times lol)

User Info: skyrimsbond

skyrimsbond - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. That switch is on the floor right? DO NOT TOUCH IT!

Facing the floor switch, turn on your right slowly, slanting upward to your right and........

User Info: Mazinger_Kaiser

Mazinger_Kaiser - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Did you see a level mounted on the right wall? That's the one you should use!

User Info: Emical_Fire

Emical_Fire - 4 years ago 0 0