Are human souls better than creature souls?

1. What's the benefit from using human souls with black soul gems over creature souls? Or are they the same? I want to know which soul gem I should get from Azura's quest.

User Info: thepretender5

thepretender5 - 5 years ago

1. Human souls and creature souls are technically the same. The only difference is that human souls are always grand and cannot be trapped without a black soul gem. Black Soul Gem (Grand) and Grand Soul Gem (Grand) are exactly the same for all purposes.

User Info: AnimusLuna

AnimusLuna - 5 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. The black soul gems (filled) are the best for making enchants on your items. If filled with humanoid souls, the enchant is much more powerful. I'd say to go for the black soul gem from the quest if you want really good enchants. Not like you need to kill any townsfolk, just hit a ruin and kill and bandit.

User Info: yor9790

yor9790 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The Black star is better. Human souls are considered to be bigger on average.

User Info: Yamiadra

Yamiadra - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. If u get the black star and bring it to the mage in frozen hearth and finish the azura's quest than u can use human souls for enchanting perposes and what not . which will be better for ur enchanted weapons and using the enchanter since the black star is a reusable black soul gem

User Info: yami520

yami520 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. human souls always equal a grand soul, no matter the level. Capture a lowly bandit's soul and you get a grand soul to play with. Awesome. Stupid me roleplaying as a nice guy, now i have to suffer a normal azura star instead of the badass black star.

User Info: ichigo2862

ichigo2862 - 4 years ago 0 0