Question from Soboky

Stuck on Madesi's quest.. (not the thieves guild one) !?

So Madesi from Riften, the same one you need to plant that ring on for the Thieves Guild, also gives you a personal quest of finding some materials for him; the problem is I took the quest and then had him imprisoned by doing the thieves guild quest; now the question is, if there is any way to complete his personal quest anymore I can't find him in the jail and if I select the quest there's no marker appearing on the map, anyone got any idea ?

From: stiivox 3 years ago

You didnt imprisoned Madesi, And there is absolutely no quest markers for it. He should still be at his stand at daytime.

He doesn't get jailed, the one that does get jailed is the guy you plant Madesi's ring on (which is Brand-Shei who has his own personal quest too). However you can turn in Brand-Shei's quest even though he's in jail. Where Madesi went is a mystery... he could have been accidentally killed. Try hitting the locate quest object thing in the journal.