Soul Fragments?

1. What can I use soul fragments for?

User Info: LunarWar

LunarWar - 5 years ago

1. On the ps3 version there is a quest for black reach where u mine for them . there is a guy that gives u the quest once ur archmage and hero of skyrim and leader of the compannions its one of the mages in the college . i cant remember which one i got it from since its a misc. quest. hope it helps u out.

User Info: yami520

yami520 - 4 years ago 0 0

1. If you mean the soul gem fragments that I've been finding at random all over the place. I'm just as clueless, no one at the collage has any quests for them, that I know of, and I haven't seen anything on the net regarding them, I've just been collecting them to add to my display table in whiterun.

User Info: yor9790

yor9790 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. As far as I know, they are worthless junk items. Maybe when the construction kit will be released somebody will make a mod to make them somewhat better. For now, they are like the wooden bowls and such.

User Info: Dolizoss

Dolizoss - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Oh yeah . i forgot this. u need six soul gem fragments and the mage gives u a soul gem for them . the dark/black ones are fragments of a black soul gem and so on. but u can only trade them in once u completed the quest in question!

User Info: yami520

yami520 - 4 years ago 0 0