Pelagius' hip bone?

1. I was pickpocketing a guy for the Guild, and Pelagius' hip bone showed up in his inventory. It was odd enough that I snagged it.

I can't set it down because it's flagged as a quest item. What quest is it used for, and how do I start it?

User Info: jmolstad

jmolstad - 4 years ago

1. The quest is named 'The Mind of Madness'. It is used to access the Pelagius Wing of the Blue Palace in Solitude, and a beggar near Proudspire Manor (the purchasable home) gives you this quest, along with the hip bone.

User Info: narutoblast103

narutoblast103 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. It's part of a daedric quest series in Solitude. Talk around and you should end up getting the bread-crumbs.

User Info: HoshunMk112

HoshunMk112 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Its for the mad gods quest in solituude i believe u need to get into the closed off wing of the palace talk to the maid she has the key. U should have gotten the hipbone from a mad beggar guy.

User Info: advancewar2

advancewar2 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. So my question is, after completing the quest should it be saved for any reason?

User Info: ga1887

ga1887 - 1 year ago 0 0
  4. @ga1887

Normally, quest items can't be removed from your inventory... So once it's droppable/sellable, that almost always means you don't need it anymore... But it would be better if you will put every single quest items in a container... You know, keep them like trophies...

User Info: playdota45

playdota45 - 8 months ago 0 0