Question from jmolstad

Pelagius' hip bone?

I was pickpocketing a guy for the Guild, and Pelagius' hip bone showed up in his inventory. It was odd enough that I snagged it.

I can't set it down because it's flagged as a quest item. What quest is it used for, and how do I start it?

Answers

HoshunMk112 answered:

It's part of a daedric quest series in Solitude. Talk around and you should end up getting the bread-crumbs.
0 0

advancewar2 answered:

Its for the mad gods quest in solituude i believe u need to get into the closed off wing of the palace talk to the maid she has the key. U should have gotten the hipbone from a mad beggar guy.
0 0

narutoblast103 answered:

The quest is named 'The Mind of Madness'. It is used to access the Pelagius Wing of the Blue Palace in Solitude, and a beggar near Proudspire Manor (the purchasable home) gives you this quest, along with the hip bone.
0 0

ga1887 answered:

So my question is, after completing the quest should it be saved for any reason?
0 0